Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading older LoTW Contacts

Hello,

I am a new ham and a new user of HRD. I passed my tech text a couple of weeks ago and then immediately got a vanity call sign. Between the time of getting my vanity call sign and getting setup on HRD (yesterday), I made several contacts that I recorded in QRZ and pushed to LoTW.

Once I got set up on HRD, I saw that the contacts for my original call sign were present in my HRD logbook, but not any for my vanity call sign. When I went to download them, I noticed that I could not change the date to select when to start the download. It would only allow me to select the date of installing the HRD software.

I have been able to upload contacts I made today but I can't download any contacts made prior to 6/23 when I installed the software.

Is this right or should I be able to download previous contacts?

It is not a huge deal. I am only talking about 6 contacts since I am new but I would love to have them all in one place.

thanks

W0LVX.

Congratulations on your new call sign and Enjoy your new hobby.

Select the "Your QSOs" tab
    On the left select "Download Report"
    Enter a date in the Starting Date box.
    Click on "Submit" on the right
    You can copy the data from the list.

There may be a more elegant way to get the data but you don't have many QSOs to get.
    73, John
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V for 80m-30m, 40m/80m trap dipole @ 40'.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Working...
    X