HRD not posting to LoTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRD not posting to LoTW

I was checking tonight and noticed none of my recent contacts have posted to LoTW.

Seems like an LoTW issue since I exported the contacts and tried to upload them via TQSL. When that didn't work, I generated a TQ8 file for later processing and tried to upload that directly on the LoTW web page. Everything appeared normal, no error messages... still no joy!

Seems like we have created a small 'log jam'.

Also, when I open HRD logbook, I frequently get a "would you like to download the last LoTW & eQSL confirmations" query. My question, how can I tell or confirm what records have been updated?

Ken-W9KB

Well the 'log jam' was finally freed up. One of my TQ8 files were processed and they were all dupes, since all the individual HRD uploads were processed prior to my file.

Interesting... LoTW was showing a week behind (current QSO's) now it's current.

All is well, except for my second query ... when I open HRD logbook, I frequently get a "would you like to download the last LoTW & eQSL confirmations" query. My question, how can I tell or confirm what records have been updated?

Thanks in advance.

Ken-W9KB

Comment

Working...
    X