HRDlogbook DXcluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRDlogbook DXcluster

I have not been able to connect the DX cluster. Message says they are not responding in time. Tried a bunch of different
    ones like WA9PIE-2. I have had this happen before but was able to connect after multiple tries. I have not been able to connect for 2 days.
    I don't think anything has changed here. Mostly wonder if anyone is having this problem. 73

No problems here.
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V for 80m-30m, 40m/80m trap dipole @ 40'.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

After several days of no DX cluster it works again.

Comment

Now today it don't work again.

Comment

Working again.

Comment

Can you tell me where you found the older version of TQSL to download. I'm having problems with the latest version of HRD and now I can't even upload to LoTW and the Logbook program crashes. This started after I upgraded the TQSL. HRD support has been helping me but they are stumped on why Logbook keeps crashing. So I want to try an older version of TQSL.

Thanks.....John
            N8MDP

Comment

When I use the DX Cluster in the Logbook, look-ups time out for about 30 seconds. I worked with tech support earlier this year for days and there is no resolution. One thought was the connection to QRZ for the lookup, but after removing that link and using Hamcall.net, the look-up still timed out. The tech said the issue is most likely due to a Windows update. I'm living with it for now and hope the next HRD upgrade resolves the problem. FYI - Windows 10 Home OS Build 18362.900, Intel Core i9 32GB RAM. 73.

Comment

Originally posted by AK3B View Post
                When I use the DX Cluster in the Logbook, look-ups time out for about 30 seconds. I worked with tech support earlier this year for days and there is no resolution. One thought was the connection to QRZ for the lookup, but after removing that link and using Hamcall.net, the look-up still timed out. The tech said the issue is most likely due to a Windows update. I'm living with it for now and hope the next HRD upgrade resolves the problem. FYI - Windows 10 Home OS Build 18362.900, Intel Core i9 32GB RAM. 73.
                I am on HRD ver.275 and same Win10 build as you with much less powerful CPU and only 8 GB Ram and I have no delays in look-ups. I wouldn't hold out much hope for the next version of HRD to fix your problem as they are probably not even working on that issue. It's most likely some kind of conflict on your computer but good luck finding it.
                73, Charlie - KØLAF
                Charlie, K0LAF

Comment

Working...
                X