Help with ADIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with ADIF

I am on the v.6 30 day trial of HRD and tried to export the log file using the single ADIF option. It has changed the Time In field to blocks of the same time, around 6 at a time. The backup file then over writes the log file.
    When a file is exported it sends all fields regardless of what has been configured for the logbook. The Time Off field, not required in my Log Book, now shows the end time to be an hour earlier than the start time!
    It is tyhe same if I use the other export functions.
    Anyone help??
    Jeremy G4DOQ

Hi Jeremy
    I am trying to figure out what is going wrong but I do not see the same issue as you.
    Can you give a run down of the sequence you are doing please?
    Can you use Adifmaster to look at the .adif file?
    73, John
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V for 80m-30m, 40m/80m trap dipole @ 40'.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Jeremy sent me an .adif file of his log and this problem has been caused by having the Option - Start Time Set by User.
      Being a new user, Jeremy did not know to press the arrow by the Start Time box with the result that all his Start Times are the same.
      I hope this is fixed soon.
      Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V for 80m-30m, 40m/80m trap dipole @ 40'.
      PC - Windows 10.

Comment

Hi Jeremy maybe this will help since you are a new user: https://www.hamradiodeluxe.com/downloads/ scroll down page to see manuals available. Best of luck 73 Morris WA4MIT

Comment

All resolved now thanks Guys.
          I had the box ticked for manual time in Options.
          But the log entry is still the Off time. The On time carries on ticking until the entry is logged so On time is the same as Off time. N1MM+ logs On time as soon as an entry is made after the callsign entry field and Out time is on Return.
          J.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy G4DOQ View Post
            N1MM+ logs On time as soon as an entry is made after the callsign entry field and Out time is on Return.
            J.
            That is the way it should work.
            PC - Windows 10.

Comment

Working...
            X