Locked out after latest upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked out after latest upgrade

I've just upgraded to the latest release from .237 and now I'm locked out. The activation screen popped up and when I entered my license key, It told me that the activation limit had been reached!!!!

Now what do I do?
    Last edited by m5kvk; 02-10-20, 20:46.

Contact support. GL.
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

OK, I sorted it out.
      There is a page that lists the computers on which HRD has been activated. Somehow, all 5 slots had been filled with (almost) the same computer ID. There is another page where you can delete activations. I did this and re-activated on the sole computer I use for HRD.

No idea how the activation server got clogged though. Hopefully, the problem won't recur.

Comment

Originally posted by m5kvk View Post
        OK, I sorted it out.
        There is a page that lists the computers on which HRD has been activated. Somehow, all 5 slots had been filled with (almost) the same computer ID. There is another page where you can delete activations. I did this and re-activated on the sole computer I use for HRD.

No idea how the activation server got clogged though. Hopefully, the problem won't recur.
        Where is that page? I couldn't find it. Charlie - K0LAF
        Charlie, K0LAF

Comment

Working...
        X