Logbook Export Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logbook Export Error

When I exported my log for the recent CW WPX RTTY contest my log entries contained the serial numbers from both stations. When I went to review the file with notepad I found that the other stations serial number had been overwritten and set to the same number as my serial number. See below for example. This occurred for all entries in the log, not just this one QSO with W9OA that I am using as an example.

w9oa-1.png

However, if I export the log as a .CSV or .ADX file the data is not changed.

w9oa-2.png

w9oa-3.png

This is an issue that the HRD Team are aware of and are currently looking into it.
    Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

It's been a problem for at least 2 years now - I suspect it's simply a typo in the database retrieval code.

That's why I wrote my own program to extract my log data to the Cabrillo format

Comment

Originally posted by G7SYW View Post
        It's been a problem for at least 2 years now - I suspect it's simply a typo in the database retrieval code.
        After reviewing this with G4NVB and some hams at Orlando Hamcation, it's not quite that simple. That said... I've been mapping this out. I may assign it to a developer after we get the FT4 (LOTW matching) think done.

Mike, VK4/WA9PIE
        Mike, WA9PIE

_ . _ . _ _ . _
        Ham since 1974 (WN9PIE)

DXCC
        Honor Roll (332/340 Mixed)
        9BDXCC (160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10)
        Challenge (1,696), CW (305), Phone (286)
        [Granted are the only ones I count]

DX CQ
        CW Honor Roll (289)
        SSB Honor Roll (275)

CQ WAZ
        Mixed, SSB, CW, 5BWAZ

CQ DX Field
        Mixed Honor Roll (176)
        CW (106), SSB (108), Digital (50)

CQ WPX
        Mixed Honor Roll (953)
        CW (562)
        SSB (569)

Fixed Station:
        Yaesu FTdx5000MP, Yaesu Quadra System, microKEYER II
        Icom IC-910

Mobile Station:
        Yaesu FT-857D and Digikeyer II

Comment

Originally posted by G7SYW View Post

That's why I wrote my own program to extract my log data to the Cabrillo format
          Nice, have you made this available for all. Can I d/l somewhere?

Comment

Working...
          X