Logbook will not run after the latest Windows 10 and Office updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logbook will not run after the latest Windows 10 and Office updates

Lookbook will not open after the latest Windows 10 and Office updates. I tried running Access Runtime 32 bit and Microsoft Visual C** Redistributable 32 bit and restarted Windows 10 and reinstalled HRD but that did not fix Logbook. Any ideas?

K6AGA,

I am NOT an expert. You could do a system restore to a previous point where things worked. That gives you a fresh start from that point.

However, if it were me I would do a complete HRD uninstall, reboot, then run both a windows sfc and dism scan. However, be aware that if you do a complete HRD uninstall you might lose any settings (you might or might not...I really don't know for sure but you should be prepared for that eventuality). Again, I am not a windows expert but if I did not have any other ideas I would go with the above.

Both Windows scans I mentioned are discussed at: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-u...ndows-10-image

Perhaps others can provide less intrusive ideas to resolve the issue.

Ken
    K1KDA

Comment

Before you run a complete uninstall run the archive backup first which will copy all your settings to another folder.
      Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
      PC - Windows 10.
      Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Working...
      X