Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to recover deleted QSOs from today's logbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to recover deleted QSOs from today's logbook?

I had about 25 QSOs today and when I went to delete one, I inadvertently deleted them all. I can't figure out how to recover them, if it is possible. I haven't closed Logbook since making my mistake. I looked at my backup files but it appears that the last backup was yesterday evening when I shut down the computer. I have looked for other *.log files to see if I can recover at least some of the information, but I cannot find any. Is it possible to overcome my mistake?
    Last edited by VA3TTB; 01-06-20, 23:00.

If you were using WSJT-X or something similar then that creates it's own log.
    If only the HRD ALE then I fear not.
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Do you automatically upload QSOs to eQSL, QRZ.com etc. If so, you can go to those websites and download an ADIF file of the missing QSOs. Then import that into HRD logbook.
      Mike G3YPP
      Icom IC-7600 Firmware V2 - SignaLink USB interface
      Rig interfaced to Pentium Dual Core CPU E5400 @ 2.7GHz 2.7GHz running Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 8Gb RAM
      Office computer for remote access to shack - Pentium Dual Core CPU E5400 @ 2.7GHz 2.7GHz running Windows 10 Home 64 bit 8 Gb RAM
      Logbook using MySQL database located on my web servers

Comment

Working...
      X