LoTW import issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoTW import issue

Having a issue with LoTW ADIF import of contacts. Either using the LoTW Download function or manually importing the LoTW ADIF into Logbook none of the downloaded confirmed contacts are imported. Opening the downloaded LoTW ADIF and examining the contacts they match my contacts in Logbook but the LoTW received date is empty for all the contacts in the LoTW ADIF and the LoTW field in the ALE "Rcvd" says No, nothing imported.

The problem is with the FT4 Mode contacts. I have uploaded to LoTW with FT4 as the mode.

Downloaded LoTW FT8 contacts are shown as Verified (Match).

Comment

HI,

Which version of HRD are you on ?

in previous versions you had to map FT4 mode to ADIF MFSK ( tools/ confugure/modes) that worked for me from day one of FT4

latest versio n FT4 mapped to ADIF FT4 and all works good

Hope that helps
      73 Jacques
      Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
      Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
      Antenna: Dipoles
      PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
      Canon Printer and QL700
      PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
      Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

Using 6.6.0.237. FT4 mapped to ADIF FT4. This was working up until Nov 4 then no Verified (Match) for LoTW Received column. Checking my LoTW account for QSOs and they show confirmed there but not in Logbook.

David VA3MJR

Comment

I David
          have you tried mappng to Mode FT4 to ADIF MFSK in .237 ..

Try changing a call in your log one that you know is verified in LoTW and change mode in HRD to MFSK and download again if verified then change back mode in logbook

cheers

on my version beta 2d4 had to change back Mode FT4 to ADIF FT4
          Cheers
          Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
          Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
          Antenna: Dipoles
          PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
          Canon Printer and QL700
          PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
          Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

Downloaded the new beta 6.7.0.254 and the FT4 QSOs in Logbook are now showing verified (Match). Hopefully this is fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X