Logbook and SQL HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logbook and SQL HELP

Hi have been using the loogbook on Maria DB for YEARS and all through the various HRD upgrades etc and all this without a single hiccup .

Just switched on computer this afternoon, all fired up well then but logbook will not load - did reboot etc no change.

.Pop up . states ............. could not connect to the data source "MariaDB" can 't connect to MySQL server on 127.0.0.1 (10061).....

Not an IT guy so would appreciate if any one if anyone can tell me what to do . other than do another data base :-)

Thank you Jacques
    Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
    Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
    Antenna: Dipoles
    PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
    Canon Printer and QL700
    PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
    Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

OK I had checked all and all was normall hence my post for help

After a walk in garden and some fresh air checked my anti virus etc ( recent update) and it turned out that it had put the SQL system to sleep mode ?????? I changed that back to active reboot and all is well again .

relieved
    All the best Jacques
    Canon Printer and QL700
    Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

Glad you found the problem Jacques but the anti virus was not very helpful.
      There may be a setting to turn off such actions.
      John
      Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
      PC - Windows 10.
      Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

HI John I was in bit of panic mode

Upon further linvestigation of the update on antivirus it puts to sleep programs that are not used all the time etc so I set to permantly on ..

I did try putting to put sleep again and the error comes up again so that is the issue

For things like word etc when put to sleep and you fire it up it say word waking up and it take a few micro seconds and all is good I assume with SQL the routine is more complex ?.
        anyway all is good now and I learnt something

Have a good evening 73 Jacques
        Canon Printer and QL700

Comment

Working...
        X