HRD Spectrum Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRD Spectrum Display

Just wondering. Anyone know if HRD will ever make available a spectrum display option for their software.
    I assume this might be an extra cost item. Have heard about using the free version of HRD with HDSDR to
    do this, but I dont want risk screwing up my current(paid) version of HRD.

KN4LXH
    Jimmy

Jimmy. A panadapter was included in the last release of HRD but it is a work in progress.
    The panadapter is in the Tools menu of Rig Control.
    Of course it only works with certain radios.
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

HI,

It is supposed to work with IC-7300 but no joy as of now despite posting on the forum Tried the various setting people indicated again no joy and impossible to enter anything or select anything from Freq range

Ideas ??

Thank you Jacques
      Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
      Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
      Antenna: Dipoles
      PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
      Canon Printer and QL700
      PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
      Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15 .3 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

Jacques. Until the HRD panadapter is fully working I suggest you continue using Win4Icomsuite's panadapter.
        Sorry
        73 John
        Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
        PC - Windows 10.
        Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Working...
        X