Panadapter working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panadapter working

Read all about this but cannot get mine to function would just like to see it it comes up but cannot set edges

if anypone can elighten me I would be gratefull
    Capture.PNG

Thank you
    Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
    Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
    Antenna: Dipoles
    PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
    Canon Printer and QL700
    PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
    Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15 .3 -N1MM - MTTY -

There is much still to do with the Panadapter and resizing the window is one.
    It is being worked on.
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Panadapter works here can't wait till we can resize it, will look nice across the bottom of my 32" monitor, seems to freeze a bit as if it can't transfer data fast enough
      Last edited by 2greedy; 11-29-19, 02:31.

Comment

Thank you and I saw all previous comments if anyone can tell me the settings at least so it works ( people say it works great but not here ) and also why I cannot see set band edges ..
        all says it works and I will like to see that in a paid feature It may or may not be as good as other option I currently have Win4Icom N1MM but I tried all setting per the Forum and videos witout success

If as you say "it works here" good how ??

73s
        Canon Printer and QL700
        Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15 .3 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

F1VEV, Basically I just connected my IC-7300 to HRD, then went to Tools>panadapter (main) and clicked on it, it does take a bit to start working on mine though and seems to be very delayed, I probably shouldn't say delayed more like it's slow to receive data

Comment

Thanks I did try all and it does not come on at all no matter how long I wait but what bug me is all talk about setting the band edges and yet as per initial photo I cannot enter anything in that window contrary to other post photos I see . Not a biggy since I have other and most likely better option working with other software .

Being an engineer ( not IT) it irritates to have unsuable functions in a system worse when it works on some and not on others the wonders of computers etc

Have a good day Jacques
            Canon Printer and QL700

Comment

Working...
            X