Radio Pane/DM 780

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Pane/DM 780

Two things I have noticed with the latest build. My radio pane will randomly go blank and I have to reconnect it. Then I have to restart the DM interface.
    Also, does anyone know why I know have three DM 780 folders in my "roaming" folder. two have an ID # to the right ??

Thanks

Peter

Peter,

Can't help you with the first question, but the DM-780 folders are for different "Identities" (File, Identities) you might have created at some point. all minel have IDs #'s associated with each one. I have never been able to "decode" these ID numbers. A fresh install of HRD should have only one (Main) which you cannot/should not edit.
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.1, JTAlertX v2.15.3, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

Ok thanks on the DM 780, I did set one up for the YL but deleted later.
      That is the only instance. I should probably uninstall everything , delete any missed folders and reinstall. (after backup of course)

Comment

Extra or unused Identities do no harm ...
        Last edited by W3RJW; 11-22-19, 13:29.
        Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
        Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
        Access Data Base
        FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.1, JTAlertX v2.15.3, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

Working...
        X