After updating HRD Log uploads fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After updating HRD Log uploads fail

I updated to 6.7 yesterday 11-09-2019. Now the logbook will not allow uploads. I even tried to select a few to lessen the size but no joy. Screenshot (30).png

Logbook will not upload adif files from daily contacts. Any ideas? I am out of ideas here. Nothing has changes except the HRD update to 6.7.

Comment

"Will not allow uploads?"

I'm puzzled. Your screenshot shows the ADIF import dialog box.

Can you clarify?

Mike, VK4/WA9PIE
      Mike, WA9PIE

_ . _ . _ _ . _
      Ham since 1974 (WN9PIE)

DXCC
      Honor Roll (332/340 Mixed)
      9BDXCC (160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10)
      Challenge (1,696), CW (305), Phone (286)
      [Granted are the only ones I count]

DX CQ
      CW Honor Roll (289)
      SSB Honor Roll (275)

CQ WAZ
      Mixed, SSB, CW, 5BWAZ

CQ DX Field
      Mixed Honor Roll (176)
      CW (106), SSB (108), Digital (50)

CQ WPX
      Mixed Honor Roll (953)
      CW (562)
      SSB (569)

Fixed Station:
      Yaesu FTdx5000MP, Yaesu Quadra System, microKEYER II
      Icom IC-910

Mobile Station:
      Yaesu FT-857D and Digikeyer II

Comment

I gave up on this latest update and all the problems with LogBook. Went back to V6.6.0.237 and problems NO MORE!

Comment

Originally posted by k4rky View Post
          I updated to 6.7 yesterday 11-09-2019. Now the logbook will not allow uploads. I even tried to select a few to lessen the size but no joy. Screenshot (30).png
          In your example screen shot, it clearly shows (4 Lines down) that there are "0 Records to Import"; so the problem in this instance is not HRD.
          Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

WA9PIE It reads the file, you can view the file but it will not add them to the logbook. The pop up says Import 0 Entries even though these are all new contacts. This is the same way I have always uploaded my files and the same adif file used. It builds the cache but stops at that point, clicking Finish ends in this result. It does not analyze the file as it usually does before selecting Save. Thanks.

Comment

Your screenshot clearly shows the file is only "7 lines long" and contains "Zero Records". Open the .ADI File with note pad and check.
              Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

I don't know why it was doing that because the View option clearly shows the contacts but after running sfc /scannow and finding no errors I decided to replace the file on a hunch. I created a new file folder and it now works. Being the computer guru that I am not I don't know why but we'll call this post resolved. Thanks for everyone's input and for all you do for the hobby.

Comment

Pleased to hear that the problem is now resolved.
                  Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

HRD and EQSL

I can upload to EQSL no problem through HRD, but get an error when I try to download a log file from them to put into HRD.

Any Suggestions

Comment

Working...
                    X