FT4 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT4 Problem

When I first downloaded 6.7.0.244, I was happy because FT4 mode worked for a while, 2 contacts. Then I noticed that it had reverted to MFSK mode. Why?

How do I get HRD to not make ft4 mfsk? When I try to go to Configure-Modes I get nothing. I wa hoping I could change the conversion there.

Comment

HI
      need to go back to Tools/ configure / Modes / then scroll down to Mode FT4 Highlight FT4 and choose edit and in new window match Mode and Adif to FT4 and the ok etc and your good to go works fine here Cheers 73s Jacques

a.PNG

Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
      Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
      Antenna: Dipoles
      PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
      Canon Printer and QL700
      PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
      Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

Thanks, but this brings a new problem. When I go to Tool/Configure/Modes, I dont get anything,no window but there must be one somewhere because clicking on anything gives an "ding" and I cant do anything until I press the escape key.

Comment

Originally posted by WB8BIL View Post
          Thanks, but this brings a new problem. When I go to Tool/Configure/Modes, I dont get anything,no window but there must be one somewhere because clicking on anything gives an "ding" and I cant do anything until I press the escape key.
          I have this problem also ... What it probably means is that the "modes" window is off screen, especially if you use multiple monitors ... I never was able to bring back on screen using every thing I could find on the subject .. The good' news is that the table was most likely updated when you installed the latest version.

Also see the other FT4 thread
          Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
          Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
          Access Data Base
          FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.1, JTAlertX v2.15.5, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

Thanks, that is probably my problem. I've tried to reload HRD but it does not fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
            X