Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no way to uninstall HRD

hello,

I have installed version 6.6.0.237 then something went wrong. I can start the program but anything more -log as an example- gives me error-. If I try to start the .exe from the HRD directory it tells me the file is corrupted.

Cannot install the software again because it tells me to first uninstall manually the old version.

Using the Windows 10 remove program utility from the control panel do not work. It gives me an error of not finding a file.

Even the uninstaller program cannot solve the problem. They do not even see HRD among the installed program.

Any hint on what to do next?

It is possible that there are references to HRD in the Registry which need deleting.
    If you do not want to edit the registry you could try using Ccleaner
    There is a free version.
    HTH
    John
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

I've tried but it does not solve the problem.

The setupHRD.exe file in the program data is corrupted and won't allow me to modify anything.

The uninstall file is not there.

So there is just no way to uninstall the damn think

Comment

Try the method from this website to fix corrupt files.
        If that does not work I suggest you make an Archive of your HRD folder, if you can, and then delete the HRDLLC folder.
        Then run Ccleaner. Try to reinstall HRD after a registry clean.
        If that works copy your archive back to the new HRD folder.
        If that fails do you have a restore you can roll back to?
        Good luck
        Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
        PC - Windows 10.
        Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Working...
        X