Logbook Filter Wildcards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logbook Filter Wildcards

I am trying to build a search filter for my QSO's and having trouble in doing so. Are there special wildcards I can use for the fields in the filters?

Gary

Originally posted by Gsewell View Post
    I am trying to build a search filter for my QSO's and having trouble in doing so. Are there special wildcards I can use for the fields in the filters?

Gary
    I assume you are looking at the "Filter" function in the Logbook ... It doesn't use 'wildcards' as such, but a partial entry in the search window and then a drop down of search criteria ...

filter.JPG
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.0, JTAlertX v2.14.4, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

OK, I am trying to see how many DX QSO's (outside the US) I don't have a "Verified" report. Attached is a screen shot of my values. All I get back is a blank values.

Comment

First of all, the only values allowed for LoTW Received are Y, N, R, I, and V. So, I would change this item to LOTW Received, not contain, V.

73, Charlie, K0LAF
        Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

Charlie, are these listed somewhere? I did try it and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsewell View Post
            Charlie, are these listed somewhere? I did try it and it worked.
            Sorry, I have never seen a listing. Figured it out by trial and error.
            Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

Working...
            X