Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH7HMS
    replied
    I had experienced a certain crash situation in the DM780 for SSTV. That _always_ happens in my setup when leaving SSTV receiving on continuosly for longer period. There seems to be one Mantis report of this (number 1793). Symptoms there look the same as I have. By re-starting the DM780, the SSTV waterfall and image receive start to work again.... Timo, OH7HMS

Leave a comment:

• G3UCQ
    replied
    As Ron said. There is no need to use MMSTV. DM780 display works fine.

Leave a comment:

• N6AJ
    replied
    Receiving ok but not transmitting. So going to use virtual audio or get a signal link. Other digital modes work ok.

Leave a comment:

• N6AJ
    replied
    I got the MMSSTV program to come up now just waiting for a signal on 20. I downloaded the MMSSTV engine and put it in the hdr folder as well as the MMSSTV file

Leave a comment:

• W3RJW
    replied
    Eloy,

I would forget MMSSTV (at least until you get some guidance) and just hit the SSTV, "Display" button to bring up HRD's own SSTV implementation ... I was never able to get MMSSTV to work right 'inside' HRD ...

Leave a comment:

• CU3AK
    started a topic SSTV with HRD

SSTV with HRD

Hi all,

I might say that the first time I used SSTV was back in the 90's and never used again, so I'm adrift!!!

I'm using HRD DM780 (last version) along with MMSSTV 1.06 as advisable by HRD. To receive signals and to tx aswell what parameters I have to select to have to operate this mode ? (using 14.230 Mhz).

73 and thanks for the help ...

Eloy
    CU3AK
Working...
X