Highlite log entries for later referral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlite log entries for later referral

Being a DXr and also making many other contacts my log gets a bit long. Have been checking over the last few months for a possibility of highlighting an entry to be able to locate the QSO in my log without reading each entry one by one.. As I said to highlight mark the entry, highlighted in a some color?

If you are a DXr you know that getting that QSL is very important and it many times takes many months to receive them.... Not all DX stations are registered with LoTW..

I have searched forums and find none or I'm searching with the wrong words?????

Anyone have any hints??? HELP

To my knowledge there is no way to highlight individual entries permanently, I think what your looking for would be under "Award Tracking", need QSL, then click on individual lines for results.
    73 Morris WA4MIT

Comment

You could put something in one of the CUSTOM FIELDS and then display that column in your logbook, or use the FILTER to extract those custom entries.
      73, Jim - N4ST
      __________________________________________________ __
      3GHz Core 2 Duo, 8GB, Win10 64-bit, TASCAM US-322, FTDI, Ten-Tec Omni VII, HRD 6.2.3.410

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X