Export log changes time off in contact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export log changes time off in contact

I run hrd on 2 rigs. one 6 meters only and when I finish for the day I export file from that log by means - Highlight contacts to export then right click file export ADIF (adi) name the file I tick ADIF+Ham radio Deluxe also tick use seconds and then export. this moves all to import on main computer and main rig fine except adds 4 hours to end time on every contact. which lotw does not seem to like. I update end time on all contact within 2 min of start time and reload lotw matches. - Have checked several times, the on time and off time are correct on 6 meter computer just messes up on export ??????
    I run latest version 6.5.0.207 on both computers.

was just checking the above again but in reverse i exported from my main computer about 10 6 meter contacts after i fixed time and imported to 2nd computer, same thing but instead of add 4 hours it took 4 hours off time. this means a simple setting somewhere i hope.

Comment

Your computers or your HRD Logbook have an inconsistency in UTC vs LOCAL time. They need to be set up the same.
      73, Jim - N4ST
      __________________________________________________ __
      3GHz Core 2 Duo, 8GB, Win10 64-bit, TASCAM US-322, FTDI, Ten-Tec Omni VII, HRD 6.2.3.410

Comment

Working...
      X