Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find log file ??

Hello

I want to view my awards with the UltimateAAC software.

only this software wants to look directly into my Ham Radio Deluxe log

but where can I find the log of HRD myself?

I can find the backups but not the original log.

does anyone know this Path ??

thanks again for the tips.

Greeting

Rien

c:/windows/username/appdata/roaming/hrdllc
    from memory.
    hth
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Hello
      I try but I 'm cannot find this it in C:\Users\pa7ra\AppData\Roaming\HRDLLC\HRD Logbook
      Pse help me I have do something wrong I'm think
      Tnx Rien, PA7RA

Comment

Rien,

That's where it is ..... If you need it in some other format such as ADIF, then you will have to 'export' it ...

Could be "mylog" or whatever name you gave it ...

logbook.JPG
        Last edited by W3RJW; 06-01-19, 13:46.
        Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
        Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
        Access Data Base
        FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.0, JTAlertX v2.14.4, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

Originally posted by W3RJW View Post
          Rien,

That's where it is ..... If you need it in some other format such as ADIF, then you will have to 'export' it ...

Could be "mylog" or whatever name you gave it ...
          That's if you are using the default Access database. If you are using Mariadb then it will be at C:/Program Files/MariaDB xx.x/data and it will have a name like ibdata1. This will vary depending on which version of Mariadb you are using and which database engine that version uses.

73, Charlie, K0LAF

Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

Very true Charlie ... But the software the user wants to use wants a .mdb file ...

"This is not necessary in certain software as many of the separate program file types are also acceptable. One example of this would be Ham Radio Deluxe (HRD). HRD logs are called .mdb files and these files would be acceptable without any modification."
            Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
            Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
            Access Data Base
            FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.0, JTAlertX v2.14.4, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

Working...
            X