FT4 & LOTW matches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT4 & LOTW matches

I have uploaded my FT4 contacts to LOTW with the new TQSL FT4 configuration file I set up HRD mode configuration (attached) but when I download from LOTW I have no FT4 matches. When I download I get a HRD report saying no match (data mode) for a long list that I am sure are the FT4 contacts. Has anyone received any verified matches with actual FT4 mode if you uploaded these as data ( I did not) I waited until TQSL update then your probably received matches. This is my mode setup for FT4 is this correct. Thanks Morris WA4MIT
    ft4modee.JPG
    Last edited by WA4MIT; 05-25-19, 14:46.

Hi, I have matches for FT4 QSO... TQSL with Config.xml version 11.8 and your config in HRDlogbook : mode FT4 ADIF MFSK

73' de Luke IW1FZR

Comment

Luke do your matches show the mode as FT4?. I have the new config file and latest TQSL I just checked it. When I download I get many that say no match "Data Mode" which makes me think the other station uploaded as data not FT4. When I check at LOTW all my FT4 contacts are listed as DATA there are matches there but they are "DATA" not FT4. I did a bulk edit to change all FT4 contacts to my FT4 mode setup re-uploaded a existing match it changed nothing??? Using file explorer and looking inside the TQSL folder the configure XML file has a date of 3/6/19 is this latest version?. I ran the TQSL install in repair mode but nothing changed.
      Thanks WA4MIT Morris
      Last edited by WA4MIT; 05-25-19, 00:02.

Comment

I look at Lotw and I see my ft4 uploads shown as MSFK matches. I do a download from Lotw and HRD does not match them (ft4 vs MSFK ???).

Will there be a fix in HRD to handle this?
        Should I change my ft4 to MFSK in HRD so they will match?

Suggestions.

John
        KW7A

Comment

Hi John does your Configure, Tools, mode setup look like the picture I posted. I have looked at everything I know to look at. I went to the ARRL site and they have a trouble shooting segment on TQSL I went through those steps everything seems to be in order with TQSL. However looking at TQSL with file explorer and right clicking on the Configure XML file opening this with XML editor then do a find search for FT4 turns up nothing. Yet I am suppose to have the latest TQSL configure file installed?.
          73 Morris WA4MIT

Comment

Morris,

It seems that the ADIF should be "FT4" ? Do your contacts in HRD show FT4 as the mode ? My LOTW FT4 QSL's show as FT4 ...

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 8.53.52 AM.png

I also think I remapped FT4 to DATA in LOTW ... and never changed it when the new TQSL came out ... I'm not home right now ... If you are still having problems I'll check my setup when I get home ...
            Last edited by W3RJW; 05-25-19, 12:54.
            Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
            Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
            Access Data Base
            FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.0, JTAlertX v2.14.4, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

yes my contacts are logged as FT4 my first post shows my mode setup. I did not upload my FT4 contacts until the new TQSL config file came out. But my contacts in LOTW show data?. I looked inside the new TQSL config file and there is no FT4 listed anywhere. You can open that file with Notepad. Everything seems to be in order but it does not work correctly?. Eqsl and QRZ uploads work OK show up as FT4. I think something is wrong in TQSL.
              Thanks Ron
              Morris WA4MIT
              Last edited by WA4MIT; 05-25-19, 21:12.

Comment

I have had many contacts on FT4.

Initially I could not load these QSO's to LoTW because the TQSL config file did not have FT4 mode included.

When the latest TQSL config file was released I started TQSL and installed the new config file.

I could then upload my FT4 QSO's to LoTW and they showed as FT4 in LoTW.

I then attempted to update my HRD log from LoTW but the confirmed FT4 contacts would not update in HRD log.

I then updated the Configure/modes file in HRD log as described above to map FT4 to MFSK.

The LoTW FT4 contacts were then updated in HRD log.

Everything appears as FT4 now and the only place MFSK is seen is in the Configure/modes file in HRD log.

Thanks to Brian, VK5BC, for his help in getting this all sorted out.

Garry VK5ZK
                Last edited by VK5ZK; 05-26-19, 01:36.

Comment

Updated tQSL to include the new Config data V11.8 tonight. In HRD set MODE to FT4 and ADIF to MFSK and my uploaded FT4 contact to LoTW is listed as "data." Something is not right.
                  Bob W4PG OS Windows Professional 7.0 64 bit
                  Icom 7800 w/ US Navigator interface
                  Kenwood TS-990S Direct USB connection
                  Green Heron RT-21 Rotor controller
                  Microsoft Access Database

Comment

So I set ADIF to "FT4," kept the mode as FT4 and LoTW listed the mode as FT4. I have not tried to download anything yet.

Comment

I have confirmed FT4 contacts on LoTW but when I download the info into HRD, HRD does not show the contact confirmed. Mode and ADIF are set to "FT4" in HRD.

Comment

We have discovered that if you now change the mode back to your first setting Mode FT4, ADIF to MFSK and reset your logbook then download you will get confirmed contacts. You will now get a HRD msg that the DATA contacts do not match just ignore this. A email has been sent to WA9PIE about this situation hopefully something will be done about it. Hope that helps you out.
                        73 Morris WA4MIT

Comment

Working...
                        X