When will the FTDX-101D get added to the Radio List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the FTDX-101D get added to the Radio List

As the topic says, any idea when the FTDX-101D will get added to the Yaesu Radio List? Using the 5K settings now but there are only a few of the controls that work the same as the 5K.

Same question. Any idea of the timeline?
    W0FK, St. Louis, MO

Comment

Trying to connect, but Yaesu FTdx-101 still missing on the list. Help!!

Comment

Sendt a ticket to HRD help dedsk, and they replied: "It is not supported yet... We are trying to get a 101D so we can implement it."

Comment

It not optimal, but HRD Interface works if You use Yaesu FT-991, Speed 4800 (if You have not changed it yourselves in the transceiver) and marks RTS in "Flow control/Interface power".

Comment

I tried the FT-991 but I still cannot connect. Anyone got any other ideas? I sent in a support ticket, will see what they say.

Comment

I just received my FTDX-101 and was most troubled by the lack of support for it with Ham Radio Deluxe. The 101 has been out for a long time now so I put in a trouble ticket. Ferry gave me a lame excuse about not having the hardware to make it work. Unfortunately, I don't believe him. HRO, DX Engineering or any one of us would lend him a unit to use for a day or two. Adding support for the radio is, in their own words, "minor". Very troubling, indeed.

Comment

I just contacted HRD about 101 support again and got nowhere. It was suggested that I use FT-990 but that doesn't seem to work in my environment. I have been treated well by this company for many years but I'm totally frustrated with this issue.

Comment

Guessing soon since the radio is allready on the recomended radio list from HRD...

Comment

Hi guys, I use my FTdx101D with the YAESU FT-991A setting in HRD and it works very well, although is missing some of the features.

Comment

Well, here it is, mid-October 2019 and we still don't have 101 support. How discouraging.

Comment

OM,

In today's Newsletter: "(For those who are going to ask - we're in the process of making arrangements to receive an FTdx101D. That will come in a release that follows 6.7.)"

I guess the Rig tree did not have any ripe 101's ready to pick HiHi
                        Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
                        Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
                        Access Data Base
                        FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.0, JTAlertX v2.14.4, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

Working...
                        X