Ic-9700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ic-9700

Does anyone know if Icom's IC-9700 will be added to HRD?

I hope so and soon

Comment

Comment

I just got a 9700 has anyone tried using the 7300 settings>

Roger N3RC

Comment

HRD was making quite some noise about adding this IC-9700 with waterfall to HRD in the nest version 6.7. Personally expected this already but app there is some delay. Hopefully not too long is they still advertise..."Be a part of something great in 2019!"which to my humble opinion is hionting to the Icom waterfall story. See the off blog from HRD. 73 Albert PA5OXW
          "

Comment

IC-910H settings will "work" with the 9700.. although you don't get all the functions.. many functions do work.
            The next release will hopefully be out soon.

Don
            N4DJT

Comment

Originally posted by N4DJT View Post
              IC-910H settings will "work" with the 9700.. although you don't get all the functions.. many functions do work.
              The next release will hopefully be out soon.

Don
              N4DJT
              Greetings Don! I'm glad you were able to get HRD to work with the IC-9700. What settings are you using on both radio and in the app? I tried the IC-910H profile and it does not work with my radio/computer, does not even recognize the radio. I tried adjusting baud rates, CI-V addresses, pretty much every setting in there. Reinstalled the Icom driver, all to no avail. I'm invested in HRD, but about to make the change to SatPC32 as it's WELL documented for connecting the IC-9700. I'm kind of surprised at how little there is on the web about making the 9700 work with HRD.

Thanks in advance, Don!

Jeff

Comment

official support for the 9700 is coming.. i think its in beta testing now... so hold on..coming soon.
                to make the 910h settings work was rather straight forward.. i didn't do anything special.. selected com port, baud rate and civ address

Comment

They keep saying "soon" but I'm running out of patience. Especially for the satellite functions.

Supposed to be in final beta test but that too was weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X