Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapper manual

Hi,

I can´t find a manual for the Mapper ? Where I can get one ?

Eloy
    CU3AK

No response so far ? = no manual for Mapper ? Any tips how to use it, how to get any advantage from it ?
    CU3AK
    Eloy

Comment

Eloy
      You can use Mapper to plot QSOs from a .mdb log. It will not work with a mysql log.
      Stations/HRD Logbook Query and select a .mdb databse and the date range.
      Mapper is probably as Simon Brown left it and it needs some work which I have already called for.
      Plotting QSOs does not always work but it is good when it does. The QSOs need a locator to plot.
      HTH
      Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
      PC - Windows 10.
      Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Originally posted by G3UCQ View Post
        Eloy
        You can use Mapper to plot QSOs from a .mdb log. It will not work with a mysql log.
        Stations/HRD Logbook Query and select a .mdb databse and the date range.
        Mapper is probably as Simon Brown left it and it needs some work which I have already called for.
        Plotting QSOs does not always work but it is good when it does. The QSOs need a locator to plot.
        HTH
        HI John,

Thanks for the information about MAPPER. This is a program that does not have no kind of INFORMATION at all ! It is better from the HRD owners to eliminate from the HRD program, it not make no sense if this is a program that stopped in time and have no support aswell. Glad to hear that you already called for.

Eloy
        CU3AK

Comment

Eloy. Mapper is not a prority now as there are new rigs to be added. Panadapter soon. Work on the QSL printing module. Sorry.
          Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
          PC - Windows 10.
          Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Originally posted by G3UCQ View Post
            Eloy. Mapper is not a prority now as there are new rigs to be added. Panadapter soon. Work on the QSL printing module. Sorry.
            I understand the priorities. EX. to print labels I use another program as the QSL printing of the HRD needs a lot of work to be done. Cheers

Eloy
            CU3AK

Comment

Working...
            X