Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QSL label print on Ver 207

Happy to see you worked on the printing of labels at last

NOW dissapointed it only cover Avery cannot select DK1201 on QL 700 - NO other posible selection available and also no font change or to me worse I can no longer print labels before I could using user defined parameters .

further more when launched it caused two mimdumps first time ever for me ...

Guess I will have to roll back shame really

If I missed something let me know and I will stand corrected interesting to see if others see this before raising a ticket

Cheers Jacques

Last edited by F1VEV; 03-31-19, 17:13. Reason: EDIT cretae a usr label that prints but so far cannot adjust teh fonts to a point that its readble / useable
    Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
    Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
    Antenna: Dipoles
    PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - upgrade SSD Seagate 1To external backup
    Canon Printer and QL700
    PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
    Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

Created a user label that prints but cannot adjust font to a point that the label is useable /readable
    Canon Printer and QL700
    Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.2.6.4 with HRD v6.7.0.252 beta Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.1.2 - JTAlert 2.15.5 -N1MM - MTTY -

Comment

I also can not print labels on the 5160/5260 Avery. I do not get a print preview once records are selected so therefore get a blank page.

I can not rollback as the last .199 did not line up properly

VE3ISO Rod

Comment

Hello

I was happy to read that there is something going on by printing on Labels. But when I open my logbook and click on "File" -"Print Labels" my logbook quits working without any message. After restart HRD logbook everything looks fine again. But here on my installtion printing labels is noct possible.

Regards Olaf

DH1OK

Setup here is HRD V207 with SQL Database running on Windows 10 (1803) . RIG IC706MK and FT 857
        Last edited by DH1OK; 03-31-19, 17:59.

Comment

I found the same as F1VEV in that the label printer "sorta works", only after creating a NEW Label for my DYMO printer. But I will have to attach a magnifying glass stamp to every one so they can be read by the recipient.

Also after a NEW label is created only the up/down/left/right can be edited, so if you make a mistake or need to adjust something else, it's start all over time -- no tweaking allowed. Plus the dimensions in mm in custom labels are so far off, it's crazy.

I would think that the majority of users now have the DYMO type roll fed printers instead of sheet fed labels, but they were completely ignored in favor of old technology products.

So, after years of the label printer working, it was broken a couple years back. I was finally able to create an "acceptable" label that I can use, but now, it's broken again. Roll back time as all the rest of the fixes don't apply to me. Was so hoping the label printer was finally a working part of the HRD package.

WB5JJJ - George
          --------------------------
          Windows 10 Pro (64bit) on a Dell i5 Quad with 8Gb RAM and 120Gb Kingston SSD
          3 - Dell 1708FB Digital HD Monitors (Rig Control on left, WSJTx on center and Logbook on right)
          Current version of HRD unless I see problems with it.

ICOM IC-7610 to HRD via USB (on AS 6-Pack)
          ICOM IC-718 to HRD via Serial (on AS 6-Pack)
          ICOM IC-745 poor guy doesn't know what USB, HRD or CAT commands are (on a center-feed wire via LDG AT-11)

Diamond X-50 at 35' for 2m & 70cm
          Mosley TA54-XLN-6 (7 elements) @ 30' for 20m thru 6m (WARC included)
          M2 6m5-HP @ 35' for 6m (+2 S-Units over Mosley and lower noise levels)
          EFHW's for 160m, 80m, 60m, 40m & 30m.

MFJ 939i Automatic Tuner (for IC-7610)
          LDG Electronics AT-11 Automatic Tuner (for IC-718)
          MFJ Electronics MFJ-901B Manual Tuner (for IC-745)

Array Solutions 6-Pack Antenna switch (2 radio inputs & 6 antenna inputs) with Rat Master controller

Yaseu D800SA Rotor controlled by HRD via an Easy Rotor Control (ERC) adapter card

I upload to eQSL & HRDNet automatically in HRD. LoTW, ClubLog, QRZ.com DAILY and send my cards to the Bureau every couple of weeks..
          Why doesn't everybody do this? It's so much easier than having to work through hundreds (or thousands) of log entries once or twice a YEAR.

Licensed in April 1973.
          Retired July 2011.

Comment

I use also a BROTHJER QL-570 printer with paper-rols DK-22210.

I can not select them from the list, also font is very small printed and not adjustable.
            I have to go back to version 6.5.0.199

Hope there will be a fix

PC1Y Peter pc1y@veron.nl

Comment

From Mike Carper
              "'I've never been pleased with the way QSL label printing works in Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook.
              This release contains phase 1 of a revision to QSL label printing"
              Icom ic-7610, SPE 1.3K-FA amp, Hex beam at 12m, Butternut HF6V, 160m vertical helical wound and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
              PC - Windows 10.
              Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Look forward to phase 2 . This Phase one would work but the fact that you cannot set the font is weird all the best
                Last edited by F1VEV; 04-01-19, 05:20. Reason: Phase 2 suggestion if possible I think on the date D/M/Y would suffice instead of dd/MM/yyy as it takes up real estate on labels Thank you
                Canon Printer and QL700

Comment

Disappointed that the Brother QL 700 label printer does not work with the DK11201 labels any more.

I can no longer print labels, but before I could using user defined parameters .

Guess I will have to roll back to 6.5.0.199

Hope it is sorted out soon !

Comment

I too was happy to see that changes were made to the QSL/label printing, that is till I went to use it
                    1. The QSL card is grayed out!!
                    2. When I try to print using Avery labels they print WAY to large. only able to get 5 on a 8x11 page?? No way to adjust
                    I went back to 6.5.0.196, I can get that ver to print.

Comment

HI MI1CCU
                      just as FYI - you can still user defined parameters as per my previous post using edit labels However until we can go back to chosing font it will print but as George said you will need to send a magnifying glass for them to read . on the screen it looks good tahts all....... 1.PNG

Cheers
                      Canon Printer and QL700

Comment

Here is the best I could do on a standard 1"x3" label. Even "Mode" is missing the "e". Microdots are the thing again.
                        Perhaps, HRD should have not released this until it was ready for general usage. At least the comments on labels had died down over the past year or so.

IMG_E0553.JPG
                        Last edited by WB5JJJ; 04-01-19, 13:08.
                        --------------------------
                        Windows 10 Pro (64bit) on a Dell i5 Quad with 8Gb RAM and 120Gb Kingston SSD
                        3 - Dell 1708FB Digital HD Monitors (Rig Control on left, WSJTx on center and Logbook on right)
                        Current version of HRD unless I see problems with it.

ICOM IC-7610 to HRD via USB (on AS 6-Pack)
                        ICOM IC-718 to HRD via Serial (on AS 6-Pack)
                        ICOM IC-745 poor guy doesn't know what USB, HRD or CAT commands are (on a center-feed wire via LDG AT-11)

Diamond X-50 at 35' for 2m & 70cm
                        Mosley TA54-XLN-6 (7 elements) @ 30' for 20m thru 6m (WARC included)
                        M2 6m5-HP @ 35' for 6m (+2 S-Units over Mosley and lower noise levels)
                        EFHW's for 160m, 80m, 60m, 40m & 30m.

MFJ 939i Automatic Tuner (for IC-7610)
                        LDG Electronics AT-11 Automatic Tuner (for IC-718)
                        MFJ Electronics MFJ-901B Manual Tuner (for IC-745)

Array Solutions 6-Pack Antenna switch (2 radio inputs & 6 antenna inputs) with Rat Master controller

Yaseu D800SA Rotor controlled by HRD via an Easy Rotor Control (ERC) adapter card

I upload to eQSL & HRDNet automatically in HRD. LoTW, ClubLog, QRZ.com DAILY and send my cards to the Bureau every couple of weeks..
                        Why doesn't everybody do this? It's so much easier than having to work through hundreds (or thousands) of log entries once or twice a YEAR.

Licensed in April 1973.
                        Retired July 2011.

Comment

Perhaps they should have waited until "Phase 2" was complete before breaking the existing code...lol

Comment

Here you can no longer print a label, preview is not seen, does not show me what I'm printing after there was a block during a print, then the label that was printing was not the one selected.
                            I return to print with HRD LABEL until this problem is resolved. 73 Ale

Comment

I too have found the QSL label printing has gone up the spout. None of the predefined templates work, and when I use the create new tab, the programme insists on ignoring the A4 selection and saves as letter.

Also, If I have had two QSO's with a statiion, the programme just duplicates the first QSO.

I hope there will be a quick fix for this, as I have a pile of cards for the bureau and hand writing cards is not an option for me.

Stuart, GD0OUD.

Comment

Working...
                              X