Spot Mode in Cluster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot Mode in Cluster

Is there a way to force the DIGI mode when spotting via the HRD Logbook cluster?
    My FT8 spots appear as CW or LSB.
    Last edited by N4ST; 03-27-19, 19:22.
    73, Jim - N4ST
    __________________________________________________ __
    3GHz Core 2 Duo, 8GB, Win10 64-bit, TASCAM US-322, FTDI, Ten-Tec Omni VII, HRD 6.2.3.410

OM,

The mode indicated in the cluster is a best guess based solely on the frequency of the spot ... Since there are mode overlaps in the band plans, it's impossible to display the correct mode all the time ... As I have said many times before, it's up to the cluster software people to add a line for "Mode" when you enter the spot ... Not necessary in the times past, but certainly would be a good idea today ...
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.5.0.207
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.0.1, JTAlertX v2.13.5, HRD v6.5.0.207

Comment

It's just that other people are able to post the mode correctly as DIGI. I assumed they were using other posting software or there was a trick or setting of which I was not aware.

HRD does not appear to permit this. For now, I just add the mode in the comment field.
      73, Jim - N4ST
      __________________________________________________ __
      3GHz Core 2 Duo, 8GB, Win10 64-bit, TASCAM US-322, FTDI, Ten-Tec Omni VII, HRD 6.2.3.410

Comment

Working...
      X