Logbook + N1MM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logbook + N1MM

Hello to all readers, today in preparing n1mm for the next contest rtty, I realized that logbook HRD no longer connects to the n1mm log, I state that the settings remained the same and I used them in this way for several months without problems , after last update of HRD until today I had not yet tried this configuration if it went well, today I notice that no longer works. Any of you experiencing the same problem? The communication ports are the 12060 seem to not be active on HRD.

Have a nice day.

No problem for me but I am using beta version 6.5.0.203 but there have been no changes to QSO Forwarding.
    HTH
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

I've just tried using the N1MM to HRD QSO Forwarding which worked on previous occasions and found it is no longer working. Having read the article by John G3UCQ here https://forums.hamradiodeluxe.com/node/49636 I traced the fault to the settings in HRD Config File which were not as previously set. Possibly one of the recent updates has reset the QSO Forwarding settings?
      Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

HI just tried and all works ok ?? Cheers
        Transcievers: IC-7300 - USB (v1.2) - LP 100A
        Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
        Antenna: Dipoles
        PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - Seagate 1To external backup
        Canon Printer and QL700
        PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
        Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite 1.216 with HRD ver 6.5.0.207 Logbook - WSJT-X - v2.0.1 - JTAlert 2.13.5 -N1MM - MTTY -
        ARRL - REF Member

Comment

Originally posted by G4NVB View Post
          Possibly one of the recent updates has reset the QSO Forwarding settings?
          Strange that has not happened to me.
          John
          Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
          PC - Windows 10.

Comment

Thanks for the help, I just finished rechecking my HRD side settings, and n1mm side are like yours and how I always used them but the problem remains the same. I checked the doors that are open or locked everything works regularly. I don't understand where the problem can be detected. After logging a station with n1mm I waited a few more minutes but nothing is wrong. Now I try again to install HRD again.

73 Ale

Comment

These my configurations that I have always used without problems, now it does not work anymore after last update. I don't know what to say. 73

Comment

News problem solved, doing local mind I remembered that two days ago there was an update of WINDOWS10 so going to investigate what could have created my malfunction I came to understand that it was an ODBC Connector issue, so I Reinstalled MySQL Connector ODBC and reinstalled Mariadb, now and returned all working.
                Probably during Win10 update and something happened to me unknown. Important to get to solve the problem.

73 Ale

Comment

Ale,

Pleased to hear that you have identified and resolved your QSO Forwarding issue and that HRD was not to blame.
                  Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

Originally posted by G3UCQ View Post

Strange that has not happened to me.
                    John
                    I did say "Possibly one of the recent updates has reset the QSO Forwarding settings?". I offered this as a suggestion and not as a dig at HRD.
                    Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

Originally posted by G4NVB View Post

I did say "Possibly one of the recent updates has reset the QSO Forwarding settings?". I offered this as a suggestion and not as a dig at HRD.
                      The latest Windws 10 update has also been installed on my PC which is why I thought it strange I did not have the same problems as Ale.
                      PC - Windows 10.

Comment

Hi all, bad news, logbook no longer communicates with n1mm, I'm doing the contest rtty and I realized that after an hour of activity now logbook no longer receives the CAL from n1mm. I don't know what to say. If someone at an idea are to listen to you. 73 Ale

Comment

In a recent contest I had a problem with N1MM so closed it and reloaded and it worked again. No idea why. GL
                          PC - Windows 10.

Comment

Maybe I found the problem, I noticed that HRD does not connect to n1mm when there is running the rotor control, strange this thing because on n1mm the rotor port and 12040 running with pstrotatorAZ and Winrotor.
                            I tried several times to close everything and reboot after 10 minutes it crashes again. I have to understand why and where and where the problem lies. However all these problems I had after last update between HRD and WIN10. 73 Ale

Comment

Update, the problem of HRD that does not connect to n1mm and the following: Starting n1mm then HRD and checking the rotor when I put to log side n1mm logbook does not receive a log station, I close and reboot everything except rotor control now when I put a log a station co n n1mm logbook receives data from n1mm. Morale the problem and located with the control of the rotor started. Because It behaves this way I could not tell, but I would say that there are data that go to block the data flow between n1mm rotor control and logbook. 73 Ale

Comment

Working...
                              X