Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dupe QSO?

Hello,

How can i filter the dupe qso's in my HRDlogbook ?

Tnx Rien,PA7RA

You cannot that I know of. There is a program called Dupe Selector or similar name but the only time I used it it did not work very well. You can filter by callsign if you think you know this to check that way. 73 WA4MIT Morris

Comment

The only options I know of are the Filters and the Bulk Editor. I have never used either one.

Comment

Click on Filters. Put a tick in the box by Callsign. Enter the callsign and click on Apply.
        You should see every QSO you have made with that station. Then edit as you wish.
        If you want to Delete a QSO highlight it and press the keyboard Del key.
        HTH
        Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and homebrew 40m/80m trap dipole.
        PC - Windows 10.
        Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

You could export the entire log to an ADIF file, then create a new database log and import the file to it. When importing, you are given a choice of how to handle duplicates.
          Ed - W4ELP

Comment

Ed that`s a good idea but you would be better off using one of the saved data base files than ADI export. The ADI files do not contain all the data that HRD stores for every entry but it is all in the saved data base files. 73 Morris wa4mit

Comment

Tnx for all Tips I'm gone try it have a nice weekend
              Rien, PA7RA

Comment

Why not query the database? I use MariaDB on a Synology NAS. Download a MySQL GUI tool, e.g. HeidiSQL or another, there are a lot of tools available. Then use this SQL query to SHOW all the double QSO's in your database :

SELECTCOL_CALL,COL_FREQ,COL_MODE,COL_TIME_ON,COUNT(*)ASCountCalls
                FROMTABLE_HRD_CONTACTS_V01
                GROUPBYCOL_CALL,COL_FREQ,COL_MODE,COL_TIME_ON
                HAVINGCOUNT(*)>1;

And ofcourse, you can change the query with other selections…………. example, all the dupes from 1 jan 2014 :

SELECTCOL_CALL,COL_FREQ,COL_MODE,COL_TIME_ON,COUNT(*)ASCountCalls
                FROMTABLE_HRD_CONTACTS_V01
                WHERECOL_TIME_ON>=STR_TO_DATE('01-01-2014','%m-%e-%Y')
                GROUPBYCOL_CALL,COL_FREQ,COL_MODE,COL_TIME_ON
                HAVINGCOUNT(*)>1;

PS If you use the default database, which is access, you can use Microsoft Access as query tool.

73, Reg de PA1REG

Comment

Working...
                X