Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy security logbook

Good afternoon,
    I just have the account with version 6.5.0.183 When closing the logbook does not save the backup automatically despite being selected to make the copy when closing.
    Does the same thing happen to someone else? Is it a possible failure of the program?

73`s Rafael EA8TK

There should not be a problem with the program Rafael.
    You know that a backup will only be made if there is a change to the logbook?
    Can you make a backup by clicking the Backup button?
    Is the Backup destination available?
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and OCFD.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

When I enter the qso manually if the copy is made when closing.
      If I import a log and new qso are added, therefore the content is not copied when closing

Comment

Rafael when you import new QSO`s do they show up in your logbook?
        WA4MIT Morris

Comment

Morris, Yes when I import new QSO from another program if it appears in my diary, but when closing it does not make the backup automatically.
          If the qso I do it directly in the HRlogbook if it makes the copy.

Comment

Rafael if you import contacts and close the logbook when you reopen logbook are the contacts you added there? Here is info on backing up your logbook: https://support.hamradiodeluxe.com/k...php?topicId=93.
            Make sure you have this setup correctly. You should be able to use file explorer and find the backups saved in the roaming folder. Let us know how you make out with this.
            73 Morris WA4MIT

Comment

Hello Morris,
              If I export a log from another program and close the HRLogbook when I open the new ones or if they appear, what I have seen is that when closing it is not backed up in the other two destinations that I have configured for security, a NAS and the OneDrive.
              So the solution is to take it into account and do it manually.
              73 Rafael EA8TK

Comment

Rafael I do not know any more to tell you I have not heard of anyone with similar problem. You might try reinstalling HRD the only other option is to turn in a trouble ticket. Wish you luck on this.
                If you do find something let us know what caused this. 73 GL Morris WA4MIT

Comment

Ok, Tnx Morris.

73`s Rafael EA8TK

Comment

Working...
                  X