Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluster modes?

Hello,

I have a little problem when I'm have a spot in the cluster example ER0XX on 3,5025 CW and I'm click on the spot the tranceiver go to the qrg 3.5025 CW.
    But when I'm get a spot ER0XX on 3.5031 CW and i click on the spot the Tranceiver goe to 3.5031 But to USB
    Can Someone help me with this because the Mode is not correct. but this is only above 3.530Mhz!
    Tnx Rien, PA7RA

Hello,

I have a little problem when I have a spot in the cluster example ER0XX on 3.5025 CW and I'm on the spot the trance go 3.5025 CW.
    But when I'm getting a spot ER0XX on 3.5031 CW and i click on the spot the Tranceiver goe to 3.5031 But to USB
    Can Someone help me with this because the Mode is not correct. but this is only above 3,530Mhz and between 3,540Khz
    It seems like I've set up a sort of filter that the piece of tape from 3,530 to 3,540 Mhz the radio should go to usb.
    Personally, I have been working on a Bandmap so I think I ticked something on or off. I have already asked this question in the forum but no one has responded so that's why I try again.
    Or maybe I can turn HRD to factory settings?
    I hope someone can help me because I do not get out of it.
    it is very annoying because I do 80 percent of the qso's that I do on 80Meter and in CW
    Thank you and a nice weekend
    Tnx Rien, PA7RA

Comment

Not trying to hijack your thread but I have something similar happening that may be related. If I double-click on a spot in Logbook the rig frequency is changed as well as the mode but the mode is not always correct. By that I mean whenever the mode for the spot is DIGI then the rig (IC-7300) mode is changed to RTTY.
      Other examples:
      Spot shows 80m LSB and on QSY the rig will be set to 80m but mode is set to RTTY
      Spot is 30m CW on QSY the rig is set to 30m and CW as it should.
      Spot is for 20m DIGI and in comment it says RTTY, rig is set to 20m and RTTY, but the software needs the rig set to USB-D not RTTY.

What I think I need to fix is when the spot shows DIGI then I want the rig to be set to USB-D not RTTY. IS there a way to change that or maybe I changed something that has cause this behavior but I don't think so.

Is this similar to what you are experiencing?

Comment

Hi John

This is just the same problem as here
        SPot is CW and HRD set my traceiver to USB
        but only in a segment of 3,530- 3,540
        Other frequentions and bands no problem here

Strange
        Rien, PA7RA

Comment

Working...
        X