Cluster is confusing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cluster is confusing

I can't seem to be able to set the cluster up properly. I have followed the instructions but it still won't work for me. When I click on "connect" the "my station" comes up. I've already filled in continuously to come up all the time. I don't suppose anyone has any ideas?

Name? Call?

Did you fill in the 'required' "My Station" information ?? (Logbook - Tools, Configure, My Station) It's required for DX cluster connection ....
    Last edited by W3RJW; 12-31-18, 20:53.
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.5.0.207
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.0.1, JTAlertX v2.13.7, HRD v6.5.0.207

Comment

Penn
      G0VQY

Yes, I have filled in the my station box but every time I click on connect it keeps popping back up again.

Comment

Do I have to fill in the sig and the sig info, not even sure what it means

Comment

Penn,

"Required by DX Cluster for Connection in Logbook" ..... ONLY info Required .. Read about it all in the on-line manuals

When you connect to a cluster certain info about you is required ... This is where that info comes from ..

info.JPG
          Last edited by W3RJW; 01-01-19, 13:43.
          Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.5.0.207
          Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
          Access Data Base
          FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.0.1, JTAlertX v2.13.7, HRD v6.5.0.207

Comment

Just logged into HRD to try and sort this problem out and the cluster connected straightaway so obviously it was a case of just restarting it again. So all is good now :-)

Comment

Working...
            X