X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Contest?

Hello,

I have the next question.
    Last weekend I participated in the CQWW contest and 377 qso's made with N1MM
    Now I have imported the adif file into HRD.
    but now the fields of Name qth Grid locator are empty.
    Is there a possibility to fill these 377 qso's in one simple way with the data from QRZ.com?
    It can not be that I have to view and complete each qso separately?
    I hope someone can help me with this
    73.Rien, PA7RA

You can export those QSOs as an ADIF and use "https://www.k2dt.net/software/" to fill in the missing data except it will not fill the name field. It will provide the name as part of the address.

73, Charlie, K0LAF
    Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

I used the k2dt software Autofill to successfully lookup my Qs from the CQWW contest which I also logged with N1MM. Initially it did not fill in the name in the HRDlogbook but after some fiddling with it it eventually did. I now have the Name option selected as "yes" in k2dt autofill.

Comment

Originally posted by NP2GG View Post
        I used the k2dt software Autofill to successfully lookup my Qs from the CQWW contest which I also logged with N1MM. Initially it did not fill in the name in the HRDlogbook but after some fiddling with it it eventually did. I now have the Name option selected as "yes" in k2dt autofill.
        Setting name to "yes" makes no difference for me. No matter what settings I use, the Name Field is blank. Glad it worked for you.
        73, Charlie, K0LAF
        Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

Working...
        X