Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install updates past current version 6.4.0.840

Good Evening Everyone,
    I was directed here by HRD tech support. I am new here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I purchased HRD Dec 2015 and have not had any update install issues until currently. I currently do not have annual tech support however I am no longer able to install the updated versions past 6.4.0.840. Once I reach the Microsoft Access 2007 runtime uninstall window and I proceed on, I get an error that states the client software version is out of sync. I then get a final error window that pops up and states that it is unable to uninstall old version and to manually uninstall it and reinstall. My reason for writing you is that I don't want to manually uninstall HRD and have to reconfigure the entire program. I intend to possibly purchase a year of support in 2019 for feature upgrades however I would still like to be able to install regular updates since I had not a problem until my current version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your consideration.

I am running win7 64bit

Corey Holstine KE8BYM
    Corey

Hi Corey
    On the Rig Control window go to Tools/Archive where you can save all the settings to a folder of your choice.
    Then, if/when you uninstall HRD you can copy that folder back again.
    HTH
    John
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and OCFD.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

John thanks so much. When I get some time this next month I may be brave enough to try it, hi hi. I was hoping for another work around but had a feeling there probably wouldn't be one.

Thanks again.

Corey

Comment

Working...
      X