DX Cluster Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX Cluster Problem

Not sure this question belongs in this group but I have set up the DX Cluster to use with WA9PIE-2 with no problems. When I hit the connect button, the DX list pops up. I have x-number of spots but the list does not change, so there is no continuous up-dating. I have to close then reconnect to get the updated list. What am I missing to keep the spots coming ?

Mike

K5HDU

Mike,

Should not have to do anything ...

Just a few thoughts:

Do you have your "My Station" data filled in ?? This is what populates your "User Info" on the Cluster connection tab ... Also "connect on Startup" and "Reconnect if connection lost" should be checked
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.902
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v1.9.1, JTAlertX v2.12.7, HRDv6.4.0.902

Comment

Actually I changed to another DX Cluster ( N5IN-2 ) and it started off with the updates ! Yes to the above questions. Just changed to VE7CC-1 and now it stopped. So went back to N5NN-2 and it works ???

Comment

Strange ... I use VE7CC-1 everyday, all day .... and it uses the same port (23) as N5IN-2 ... go figure
        Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.902
        Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
        Access Data Base
        FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v1.9.1, JTAlertX v2.12.7, HRDv6.4.0.902

Comment

Working...
        X