Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSID Popup not changing mode and frequency location when clicked in new version.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSID Popup not changing mode and frequency location when clicked in new version.

I have been using HRD pretty much since it's inception. I love using digital modes. I have recently moved and set up a new shack and also upgraded some items including a new computer. Since i have the new computer i downloaded the latest HRD and have it all setup. The issue I have, along with a few others on the forum, is the RSID popup "pops" up with the mode and freq location of a new transmission. It says to click on it to go there and change the mode automatically to start reading the message, or click for the RSID options. I have ALWAYS been able to do this. However the latest version does not respond. It can't even be closed by clicking the X on top right . A couple others have asked the same question but there is no answer . I have done a search for RSID and come up with nothing. Does anyone have a answer of what I (we) may have wrong in settings or is this a bug. Sorry if I have asked this question improperly, since i have never had an issue with HRD and never had to ask for advice.

Thanks

My advice is to open a ticket to support.
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and OCFD.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

The hyperlinks in the RSID popup window stopped working some 6 upgrades ago.
      I opened a support ticket #965493 on the 16th of May 2018.
      PD9FER replied he would see if he could bring to attention.
      I'm afraid the ticket was simply closed and deleted.

Eddy ON5UQ.

Comment

Working...
      X