Uploading log from eQSL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading log from eQSL

Hello Forum. I use eQSL to send and receive cards, anyone know how to show sent cards in hrd logbook, the received show up after downloading the adi file but not my sent cards. PSE K John G4YDM

How do you send your qso`s to eqsl from hrd. What procedure do you use to do this?

Comment

I copy the log file from HRD and upload it to eQSL. Thanks for replying..JOHN G4YDM

Comment

Hi John doing it that way does not mark those qso`s as being uploaded. You can change the status by using bulk editor. Highlight all the entries you want to change and then use the bulk editor to change the status. In the future if you would highlight those entries you want to upload then use the hrd eqsl upload feature they are auto marked as uploaded and the same applies to lotw uploads. Hope that helps 73 Morris wa4mit.

Comment

Select the QSOs you want to upload. Right click on any of them select file select eqsl.cc then select upload.
          73, Charlie, K0LAF
          Charlie, KØLAF

Comment

Thanks Charlie, tried that, I,ll email HRD support..VY73 de John Washington England...

Comment

John if your asking how to view if the cards are sent or received you add the eqsl status to your logbook view with layout. 73 wa4mit

Comment

OM W4MIT, done it as per your instructions...tnx OM vy 73 de John Washington...(The Original) visited by President Carter

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...jimmy-12990951

Comment

Working...
                X