Error in logbook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in logbook?

Hi, I have a problem when I want to fix a logbook intry, for example. Grid field, the eQSL and LOTW-received date field is addressed to date, even though I am still waiting to receive eQSL or LOTW and the fields are empty. Is there an error in the log application? de OZ1EVM Henrik

The Logbook uses today's date as the default date. I think that is what you see. HTH
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and OCFD.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

Originally posted by Firestone View Post
      Grid field, the eQSL and LOTW-received date field is addressed to date, even though I am still waiting to receive eQSL or LOTW and the fields are empty.
      You should only see a "Date" if the "Sent / Rcvd" Fields are not set to "No" (Default). You can change the Date Sent/Rcvd to the required date by clicking on the Drop Down Arrow.
      Regards,

David G4NVB

HRD with MySQL Database

Home Brew WAB Awards Front End Module to MySQL Database

Comment

tnx for your answer, but my problem is that, for example, I'm editing Grid datefielt, so change the Receive date field todays date, even if I have not received anything, it applies to both eQSL and LOTW, that is, the date field will be filled with today even if it was empty, is that correct?

73 de Henrik OZ1EVM

Comment

Try this. Show your QSO in the ALE. Click on Options then Date/Times and select Start- Set by User and the same for End.
          Does that do what you want?
          John
          Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and OCFD.
          PC - Windows 10.
          Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

I think Henrick is referring to (Fields) "eQSL.cc" and "LOTW" Tabs in the ALE Modify Window. If this is correct then if you Click on the "Sent" Down Arrow and change the "Sent = No" to another option e.g. "Sent = Requested" then the Date will change to today's Date. You can then change the Date to another Date if required by clicking on the "Date" Down Arrow.
            Regards,

David G4NVB

HRD with MySQL Database

Home Brew WAB Awards Front End Module to MySQL Database

Comment

Working...
            X