X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N2MLP
    replied
    Originally posted by W3RJW View Post
    Unfortunately, Yes .... Not meant to be a work-around ... Just trying to get some attention from HRD and show how to fix it ... I guess mucked up logs are not that important ...
    Yes but look up is make it hard to use Digital modes

Leave a comment:

• W3RJW
    replied
    Unfortunately, Yes .... Not meant to be a work-around ... Just trying to get some attention from HRD and show how to fix it ... I guess mucked up logs are not that important ...

Leave a comment:

• N2MLP
    replied

Thanks Vozhd ..... I have added your comments to my Support Ticket .....

Here's what he is talking about :

not OK.JPG

Vs. an OK record :

fix.JPG
    Look like a good get a round but do I need to do it for every contact? that would take days.

Leave a comment:

• W3RJW
    replied
    Originally posted by Vozhd View Post

I have known about this problem since version 5.24. This problem exists both in DM780 and HDR Logbook.
    Diagnostic:
    Data from logbook are not filled in the dialog "Add QSO Entry" and all fields are empty. But data exist in the database and can be found in the dialog DM780 "Logbook".
    Open HDR Logbook and QSO. Switch to the tab "eQSL.cc" and check the field "Status": "Result: 1 out of 1 records added, Information: From: CALLSIGN To: CALLSIGN Date: DATEFORMAT Time: TIME Band: BAND Mode: MODE RST: 599 SatMode: PropMode: <!-- Access Log -->, <!-- In access log -->"

Manual (temporary) solution:
    Remove the substring "<!-- Access Log -->, <!-- In access log -->" and check that software works.

General problem description:
    The response is generated during the data transfer to eQSL.cc. This response is saved to the database. There is the substring "<! - Access Log ->, <! - In access log ->" in this response. HDR 5.24 removes this substring. HRD 6.4.0 saves it to the database. This substring contains symbols "<", ">" which block autocomplete functionality.
    Thanks Vozhd ..... I have added your comments to my Support Ticket .....

Here's what he is talking about :

not OK.JPG

Vs. an OK record :

fix.JPG

Last edited by W3RJW; 04-12-18, 23:50.

Leave a comment:

• Vozhd
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MLP View Post
    Just notice a new problem
    If i work a station complete and log call to data base

If I come back to the same call will not look up data and show not worked??
    I have known about this problem since version 5.24. This problem exists both in DM780 and HDR Logbook.
    Diagnostic:
    Data from logbook are not filled in the dialog "Add QSO Entry" and all fields are empty. But data exist in the database and can be found in the dialog DM780 "Logbook".
    Open HDR Logbook and QSO. Switch to the tab "eQSL.cc" and check the field "Status": "Result: 1 out of 1 records added, Information: From: CALLSIGN To: CALLSIGN Date: DATEFORMAT Time: TIME Band: BAND Mode: MODE RST: 599 SatMode: PropMode: <!-- Access Log -->, <!-- In access log -->"

Manual (temporary) solution:
    Remove the substring "<!-- Access Log -->, <!-- In access log -->" and check that software works.

General problem description:
    The response is generated during the data transfer to eQSL.cc. This response is saved to the database. There is the substring "<! - Access Log ->, <! - In access log ->" in this response. HDR 5.24 removes this substring. HRD 6.4.0 saves it to the database. This substring contains symbols "<", ">" which block autocomplete functionality.
    Last edited by Vozhd; 04-09-18, 13:40.

Leave a comment:

• N2MLP
    replied
    OM,

Latest release is v805/806

I don't see it being fixed in the release notes ... It is MantisBT 2283 ... It is being looked at but not yet fixed as far as I know ... If you have other information let me know ...

Do you upload to e-qsl ? If you do, don't upload a couple of fresh contacts to e-qsl (either manually or auto) from DM-780 and then check those contacts in the dm-780 ALE ... This is my work around for now ...

I upload to e-qsl with JTAlert for the JT contacts ... That works fine .. The problem has nothing to do with WSJTX or JTAlertX as I first thought ...

Your avatar is more annoying then the problem in HRD HiHi
    Ok on e-qsl upload

had that avatar for years LOL

Leave a comment:

• W3RJW
    replied
    OM,

Latest release is v805/806

I don't see it being fixed in the release notes ... It is MantisBT 2283 ... It is being looked at but not yet fixed as far as I know ... If you have other information let me know ...

Do you upload to e-qsl ? If you do, don't upload a couple of fresh contacts to e-qsl (either manually or auto) from DM-780 and then check those contacts in the dm-780 ALE ... This is my work around for now ...

I upload to e-qsl with JTAlert for the JT contacts ... That works fine .. The problem has nothing to do with WSJTX or JTAlertX as I first thought ...

Your avatar is more annoying then the problem in HRD HiHi
    Last edited by W3RJW; 04-08-18, 12:32.

Leave a comment:

• N2MLP
    replied
    Just installed latest update Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.794 Release

Still have same problem??? not fixed as stated in release notes

Leave a comment:

• W3RJW
    replied
    In DM-780 ALE only ... v794 .... Could someone submit ticket ... I can't access system ..

Went back to HRD .780 and it is broken there also .. But as is often the case with HRD, once something breaks in one version going back to an earlier version doesn't always fix it ...

Added:

Seems to have something to do with contacts being added from WSJTX/JTAlertX .... Since my FT8 career started mid December last year, I went back in the log at random before that time and HRD looked up correctly just about every time from DM-780 ALE ...

In the time period, December til now, even non FT8 contacts fail to look up correctly in DM-780 ... data added by JTalertX is all correct ... and look-ups from the Logbook ALE work just fine on the same data ..

Added 2,

Turns out Old Issue Mantis #2283

Last edited by W3RJW; 03-23-18, 19:54.

Leave a comment:

• N2MLP
    started a topic call sign look up

call sign look up

Just notice a new problem
    If i work a station complete and log call to data base

If I come back to the same call will not look up data and show not worked??

Working...
X