Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRD with JTAlert not working

Hi all,

I made a cleanup on my pc and installed win10 64bits instead of the prior 32bits. I have the latest version of the HRD and JTAlert 2.10.15 and the WSJT-X 1.9.0-rc2 installed. I can't log any qso on the HRD logbook, simple do not work. All the settings are the same as before. Is this only my issue ?
    Eloy
    CU3AK

Is your firewall blocking communications?
    73 wa4mit Morris

Comment

All seems ok. will triple check again.

Comment

Are you using maria db?

Comment

Yes, I'm usng Maria db, due of w10 64bts

Comment

Hi add a blank no QSO`S access db to your existing db then try to log a qso.

Comment

HI using HRD 794 with JTAlert 2.10.15 and WJSTX 1.8 and Maria BD all working well at following settings Cheers
              Transcievers: Icom 7300 - USB (v1.2)
              Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
              Antenna: Various dipoles

PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - Seagate expansion 1To external backup
              Canon Printer and QL700
              PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
              Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite with HRD ver 6.4.843 Logbook - N1MM - MTTY - WSJT-X - 1.9.1 - JTAlert 2.11.3
              Memberships: REF - ARRL.
              DXCC : Mixed - CW - Digital. - JT65 - RTTY
              WAS : Digital.

Comment

The db works fine. It works with DM780 100%. F1VEV my settings are the same except that I tick the box for the HRD 6.3.

After the 73 or RR73 msg the window popup with the qso do not show up. Going to the Log QSO button the qso is there, after hit save the qso it will not save to HRD aswell.
                Last edited by CU3AK; 03-14-18, 12:47.

Comment

Comment

You have nothing to loose to try with the blank access DB added. This was discovered on the JTAlert forum and unless it has been corrected if using Maria DB you needed the blank access db for JTAlert to work with Maria db. I am using Maria also and have the blank db in my HRD and mine works. Morris wa4mit 73

Comment

Hi as Morris states it is best to also have a blank access database [empty] however.

I had tried your set up previously and it does not work i.e. top section as V6.3 it does NOT log from JT alert to HRD logbook. Like you say it goes through the motion pop up etc. but no logging.

You have to do as in bottom half of my screen shot I.e fool it to a V5 version and that will work .

this is all independent of DM780 which you mention but on my system that Is what works with all HRD and JT alert version.

give it a try if not already done and good luck Cheers Jacques

Canon Printer and QL700
                      Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite with HRD ver 6.4.843 Logbook - N1MM - MTTY - WSJT-X - 1.9.1 - JTAlert 2.11.3

Comment

Thanks Jacques and Morris. Against the odds. I had to click on V5 version to work with the latest version of HRD. A bug to be corrected in future...

73 and thanks for the help.
                        Eloy
                        CU3AK

Comment

HI Eloy it all ends well the, glad we could help best 73 Jacques

Canon Printer and QL700

Comment

My db setup in JTAlert is different than what you guys are using. I am logging to HRD V. 794 this what my Alert setup looks like. You must have the HRD log open (running) you do not need DM780 on screen it has nothing to do with Alert logging to HRD. You should have HRD V 6 Selected not 5. See attached

logdbsetup.GIF

Comment

Hi Morris interesting since I have tried these setting initially when issues became apparent between HRD and JTALert but to no avail only what I show show works at leats for me .

I use only HRD logbook and WSJT direct with USB cable at 115k nothing else no RC or DM780.

It works and after all that is all that is important at least others wil have two options to try out Cheers to all. Jacques

Canon Printer and QL700

Comment

Working...
                              X