Club Log

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Log

Iím not sure if this statement from Club Log will have a bearing on HRD and auto-uploads to Club Log. Thought I had better give you a Ďheads upí just in case.

Club Log will not accept HTTP from 1 April 2018: All traffic will be redirected to HTTPS from that date (including API requests). Please check to make sure you refer to Club Log as https://clublog.org to avoid problems. Thanks for your support! 73, Michael G7VJR
    Regards, Antony G4CUS

TS990 - Quadra
    Signalink-usb - RS232 to usb adapter - http://www.easysync-ltd.com
    Windows 10 AMD A8-5500 APU 3.20GHz 64-bit 10GB RAM
    HRD 6.4.0.846 (Maria Db) - W4ELP LOOKUP - WSJT-X - JTALERTX - QSORELAY

ClubLog is no longer being updated from my HRD LB 794 as of about a week ago. I turned in a ticket with this same information to Support. I'm having to manually update my QSO's now. I'm not sure if it is related to the latest release of HRD or another problem.

George
    --------------------------

Windows 7 Pro (64bit) on a Dell 755 Duo with 4Gb RAM and 120Gb Kingston SSD
    2 - Dell 1708FB Digital HD Monitors (Rig Control on left and Logbook on right)
    Current version of HRD unless I see problems with it.

ICOM IC-7410 to HRD via USB (on AS 6-Pack)
    ICOM IC-7000 to HRD via USB (currently mobile)
    ICOM IC-718 to HRD via Serial (on AS 6-Pack)
    ICOM IC-745 poor guy doesn't know what USB, HRD or CAT commands are (on a center-feed wire via LDG AT-11)

Diamond X-50 at 35' for 2m & 70cm
    Mosley TA54-XLN-6 (7 elements) @ 30' for 20m thru 6m (WARC included)
    M2 6m5-HP @ 35' for 6m (+2 S-Units over Mosley and lower noise levels)
    Inverted "V" @ 30' for 40m & 20m
    Center-Feed Longwire for everything else
    Little Tarheel II Screwdriver for 80m thru 6m mobile using West Mountain TARGETuner

LDG Electronics AT-11 Automatic Tuner (for IC-718)
    MFJ Electronics MFJ-901B Manual Tuner (for IC-745)

Array Solutions 6-Pack Antenna switch (2 radio inputs & 6 antenna inputs)

Yaseu D800SA Rotor controlled by HRD via an Easy Rotor Control (ERC) adapter card

I upload to eQSL & HRDNet automatically in HRD. LoTW, ClubLog, QRZ.com DAILY and send my cards to the Bureau MONTHLY.
    Why doesn't everybody do this? It's so much easier than having to work through hundreds (or thousands) of log entries once or twice a YEAR.

Licensed in April 1973.
    Retired July 2011.

Comment

Hi George,
      Mine is automatically updating club Log as usual. Hope you manage to solve your problem soon.

Regards, Antony G4CUS

TS990 - Quadra

Comment

Anthony are you using 794? I haven't rolled back to 787 yet to see if that still works where 794 doesn't, but may try that tomorrow.

ICOM IC-745 poor guy doesn't know what USB, HRD or CAT commands are (on a center-feed wire via LDG AT-11)

Little Tarheel II Screwdriver for 80m thru 6m mobile using West Mountain TARGETuner

Yaseu D800SA Rotor controlled by HRD via an Easy Rotor Control (ERC) adapter card

I upload to eQSL & HRDNet automatically in HRD. LoTW, ClubLog, QRZ.com DAILY and send my cards to the Bureau MONTHLY.
        Why doesn't everybody do this? It's so much easier than having to work through hundreds (or thousands) of log entries once or twice a YEAR.

Licensed in April 1973.
        Retired July 2011.

Comment

Yes George, I am on 794 the latest version and all is well.
          Regards, Antony G4CUS

TS990 - Quadra

Comment

Hello likewise here 794 and upload to Club Log an LoTW all well . Cheers Jacques
            Transcievers: Icom 7300 - USB (v1.2)
            Accessories : BY-1[Bencher] - KT-1 [Kent straight key]
            Antenna: Various dipoles

PCIntel i3 3.3GHZ - 16GB Ram - Seagate expansion 1To external backup
            Canon Printer and QL700
            PC Software: Win 10 Pro X64 - MS Office. Avast. Meinberg NTP 4.2.8 . MariaDB.
            Radio Software : Win4Icomsuite with HRD ver 6.4.843 Logbook - N1MM - MTTY - WSJT-X - 1.9.1 - JTAlert 2.11.3
            Memberships: REF - ARRL.
            DXCC : Mixed - CW - Digital. - JT65 - RTTY
            WAS : Digital.

Comment

They changed their password requirement. I was one character short. Once I added a "-" in my pw, all was good again.

Licensed in April 1973.
              Retired July 2011.

Comment

Glad it was an easy fix George.
                Regards, Antony G4CUS

TS990 - Quadra

Comment

Hello HRD Community,

trying to auto upload from HRD logbook to Clublog.
                  iam registered member at clublog with username an password.
                  same username and passwort Are set to HRD Loogbok.
                  after Every Auto Upload i get the error 403 in the HRD logfile.
                  any recommendations for this issue?
                  thanks in advance.
                  73 DK1HL - Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by dk1hl View Post
                    Hello HRD Community,

trying to auto upload from HRD logbook to Clublog.
                    iam registered member at clublog with username an password.
                    same username and passwort Are set to HRD Loogbok.
                    after Every Auto Upload i get the error 403 in the HRD logfile.
                    any recommendations for this issue?
                    thanks in advance.
                    73 DK1HL - Stefan
                    Stefan,

Club Log has been changing their password requirements ... try to log in directly and see if they reject your password ... I had to change mine in Club Log. and then update Club Log password in HRD, and then everything was OK again ...

Error 403 is a forbidden access error ....
                    Last edited by W3RJW; 03-13-18, 11:53.
                    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.840
                    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
                    Access Data Base
                    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v1.9.1, JTAlertX v2.11.3, HRDv6.4.0.843

Comment

Ron,
                      direct login with my password and username is working. i don't know what the problem is.
                      LOTW and eQSL upload is working very well with HRD logbook.

Comment

Stefan,

I looked in the Club Log API for Error 403 ...."error 403 codes, eg. if the credentials are wrong or the log has already been uploaded." As I said before about bad credentials, but they also mentioned if the 'log has already been uploaded' ... Have you actually looked at Club Log 'log inspector' to verify that your contacts are not there ? Also you might just renter your username and password in HRD to make sure it did not some how become corrupted ...
                        Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.840
                        Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
                        Access Data Base
                        FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v1.9.1, JTAlertX v2.11.3, HRDv6.4.0.843

Comment

Working...
                        X