HRD windows size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRD windows size

How to save the size and position of the windows of the HRD Suite? Every time you run the HRD you need to resize the windows. I don't see the choice.

73, Clovis- PY3OG
    Last edited by py3og; 12-22-17, 00:09.

If you are using version 787, the remember window position is broke, Does not remember !! Roll back to version 780 is possible. That version remembers the window position.
    Hope this helps

Happy holidays

Steve VA3SF

Comment

The problem is not only position ,but size also.

Thanks and 73.

PY3OG, Clovis.

Comment

If you are referring to the multiple monitor problem (mentioned by VA3SF) that showed up in .787 then: https://forums.ham-radio-deluxe.com/node/43655

HRD remembers window sizes and position when it shuts down ... it's not an option .. You can save a multiple layouts in Logbook ... has always been that way ...
        Last edited by W3RJW; 12-26-17, 15:40.
        Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.6.0.236
        Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
        Access Data Base
        FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, .. WSJT-X v2.1.1, JTAlertX v2.15.3, HRD v6.6.0.236

Comment

go to dm780-view-layout-autosave 0n exit,
          I arranged everything the way I wanted it, checked the option to save and closed all hrd programs, startedback up and unchecked the option,it works fb at this station

Comment

Working...
          X