FT897, FT857 do not track MODE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT897, FT857 do not track MODE

I am trying to use FT897 with HRD 6.4.0.787 and have a problem with MODE tracking.
    It tracks frequency properly, even sets MODE properly from HRD to the Radio, but MODE changes are not reflected in Add screen MODE even if Mode track is marked.
    I tried to use FT857 as radio, but the same problem.
    To have proper logbook entry, i have to unmark Track mode, and set mode manually.

Probably improper mapping in HRD Rig Control for Radio -> Program settings, but I can not change it.
    It uses same command 07 for setting and reading, but it probably should be E7 for reading but i am not sure.

Please help.

73's Marcin SP5IOU.

With this problem and your other problem it could be your interface. I have never had the problems you have.
    Sorry. I hope you get this solved.
    John
    Icom ic-7610, SPE 1K-FA amp,Hex beam, Butternut HF6V and OCFD.
    PC - Windows 10.
    Intel 4 Core i5-4460 CPU@3.2GHz, 8GB RAM,

Comment

I'm having the same issue with the FT-857 and the FT-1000MP. I've had this problem occasionally in the past but generally it was because the logbook was not linking with rig control and nothing was tracking. Resetting the connection would resolve the problem. In this case however, that does not work. Frequency is tracked correctly. Mode is not.
      -Rob

Comment

Oh and apologies for my incomplete post: I'm running the 780 release.

Comment

Hello,

I have the same problem with my FT-1000MP. Mode tracking is not working. Do you know how i can modify the mapping file ??
          HRD v6.4.0.664 - Waiting for tracking mode bug's correction for Yaesu since 2017 !
          Yaesu FT-1000MP + MicroHam 3

Comment

Can you look at this : https://forums.ham-radio-deluxe.com/...4631#post44631

Perhaps a solution...
            HRD v6.4.0.664 - Waiting for tracking mode bug's correction for Yaesu since 2017 !

Comment

Same issue here. FT-857D and the version as the topic starter has.

Same setup with N1MM+ tracks rig MODE just fine.

Any estimate on when to expect a fix?

Comment

No idear

Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.794 Released : the bug is not fixed !

Comment

Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.840 Released : the bug is not fixed !

https://development.hamradiodeluxe.com/view.php?id=2286

Month after month.... the problem is very uncomfortable !
                  Last edited by F4DBD; 01-09-19, 09:03.

Comment

Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.843 Released : the bug is not fixed !

Month after month.... the problem is very uncomfortable !
                    Last edited by F4DBD; 01-09-19, 09:03.

Comment

Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.873 Released : the bug is not fixed !

Month after month.... the problem is very VERY VERY uncomfortable !

FT857, FT-897, FT-1000MP..... WE HAVE A PROBLEM !

Comment

Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.876 Released : the bug is not fixed !

Comment

Originally posted by F4DBD View Post
                          Ham Radio Deluxe 6.4.0.876 Released : the bug is not fixed !

Maybe they (HRD) have other priorities. The Mantis in your Link shows the severity as "Minor"
                          Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

Hi,

Minor for them, major for me ! i'm sorry but for the price i don't understand a bug as this one ! Free software have no problem like this. HRD is a bug software....

Comment

Originally posted by F4DBD View Post
                              Hi,

Minor for them, major for me ! i'm sorry but for the price i don't understand a bug as this one ! Free software have no problem like this. HRD is a bug software....
                              I can understand your frustration; I am holding back updating from .787 until some issues are fixed that are important to me.
                              Regards,

David G4NVB

Comment

Working...
                              X