HRD Remote Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRD Remote Server

Updated to .647 and now the remote server under the tools tab is stopped and will not restart all it says is....Service start--the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion....know there was a windows UAC problem awhile back turned that off and did not change anything....Ran program as administrator no change...Tried changing ownership in security in hrd folder still nothing..Anybody have anything..Was fine til the upgrade..is there a file the older downloads somewhere,Thanks.

Hi, You are not alone, I have the same problem...73's.

Comment

I've got some code ready that should fix this problem for at least some users, but I think there might be more than one failure mode that's occurring.

if you're having this problem, I'd like to know what you see on your computer in the directory C:\ProgramFiles\HRDLLC\. That should be a directory, not just a file.

Thanks!

Comment

so far when i connect on the remote computer , i can log in (it gives me the greeting message)but it's when i have to chose the COM port then it can't connect. I looked at the remote port cfg file it is as default settings and It refuse access to change to unable my COM ports. So I guess that when i updated the software all config files got reset.
        73's

Comment

Hi, I fixed the problem on my side! What i did is in the remote server configuration I clicked on the Configure button and on Import Legacy config file.. i chose a config file taking note of the directory it is in and took the HRDSerialPortSvr.cfg file from the C:\Program Files (x86)\HRD Software LLC\Ham Radio Deluxe folder and put it in the same as the HRDRemoteSvr.cfg that i chose from the Import Legacy config file directory..
          hopping that I helped someone..73's

Comment

Ok.. new report on my remote station.. MANY CRASHES with the logbook after a few minutes of connection and the Digital master hangs sometimes. might be the settings on my side or some interconnections problem between softwares.I also installed JT65-HF-HB9HQX edition (very good!) but lost 3 contacts i have made from the remote,looked like it entered the contact in the log adding the number but after the third contact the LOG QSO would stop working (some how there was a problem connecting to the logbook) and couldn't find the 3 log qso anywhere.
            73's.
            Last edited by hh2mk; 06-25-17, 01:02.

Comment

Oh and one more thing .. the Frequency/ S Meter display in HRD REMOTE Rig Control disappeared but i could work may way around with favorites!
              73's
              Last edited by hh2mk; 06-26-17, 19:17.

Comment

(HamRadioDeluxe Encountered an improper argument). Is the message i get when starting HRD on remote laptop windows 10 64bit 8g RAM .. but when i press OK it goes on and start the program... I'm not sure what the problem is.
                73's

Comment

Working...
                X